Tuesday 8 November 2011

Photos IV: The Revenge

A handful of new photos are up on facebook; link here. A taste, from my trip to an archaeological dig outside Dmonisi:


Also, I came across this the other day, and I used it to demoralize (and amuse!) one of my classes:


*  *  *

In other news, I'm planning some trips for when I return in 2012. I'd love to get to Turkey before Christmas, to do some gift shopping, but I'm not sure that it's feasible. What I am devoted to doing is visiting Bakuriani in January or February, and going tobogganing. I'd also like to take advantage of some rumored cheap flights and visit Dubai - it's a three hour flight, and I'm sure will be a warm, impossibly decadent escape from frozen Georgia this winter.

1 comment:

  1. COME TO MOSCOW!!!!

    Sure, you need to go through the hassle of getting a visa, but you can stay with me for free!

    ReplyDelete